Digital Bank of Africa (DBA) Trading Competition
Event Duration: 10 December 2021, 08:00 UTC — 20 December 2021, 08:00 UTC
Prize Pool: 1,000 DBA
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade DBA, Earn DBA
A trading competition will be held for DBA/USDT trading pairs. A total of 1,000 DBA will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 62.00 DBA
2nd place: 60.75 DBA
3rd place: 59.50 DBA
4th place: 58.25 DBA
5th place: 57.00 DBA
6th place: 55.75 DBA
7th place: 54.50 DBA
8th place: 53.25 DBA
9th place: 52.00 DBA
10th place: 50.75 DBA
11th place: 49.50 DBA
12th place: 48.25 DBA
13th place: 47.00 DBA
14th place: 45.75 DBA
15th place: 44.50 DBA
16th place: 43.25 DBA
17th place: 42.00 DBA
18th place: 40.75 DBA
19th place: 39.50 DBA
20th place: 35.75 DBA
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Global reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Global reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.