Digitex Futures (DGTX) Trading Competition
Event Duration: 4 May 2020 (Monday), 11:00 KST — 18 May 2020 (Monday) 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 86,750 DGTX
*Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade DGTX, Earn DGTX
A trading competition will be held for the DGTX/ETH trading pair. A total of 86,750 DGTX will be distributed to the Top 10 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 25,000 DGTX
2nd place: 15,000 DGTX
3rd place: 10,000 DGTX
4th place: 5,250 DGTX
5th place: 5,250 DGTX
6th place: 5,250 DGTX
7th place: 5,250 DGTX
8th place: 5,250 DGTX
9th place: 5,250 DGTX
10th place: 5,250 DGTX
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.