Dogo Coin (DOGO) Trading Competition
Event Duration: 21 May 2021, 12:00 KST — 3 June 2021, 12:00 KST
Prize Pool: 2,000,000,000 DOGO
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade DOGO, Earn DOGO
A trading competition will be held for DOGO/USDT trading pairs. A total of 2,000,000,000 DOGO will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 124,000,000 DOGO
2nd place: 121,500,000 DOGO
3rd place: 119,000,000 DOGO
4th place: 116,500,000 DOGO
5th place: 114,000,000 DOGO
6th place: 111,500,000 DOGO
7th place: 109,000,000 DOGO
8th place: 106,500,000 DOGO
9th place: 104,000,000 DOGO
10th place: 101,500,000 DOGO
11th place: 99,000,000 DOGO
12th place: 96,500,000 DOGO
13th place: 94,000,000 DOGO
14th place: 91,500,000 DOGO
15th place: 89,000,000 DOGO
16th place: 86,500,000 DOGO
17th place: 84,000,000 DOGO
18th place: 81,500,000 DOGO
19th place: 79,000,000 DOGO
20th place: 71,500,000 DOGO
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.