EtherPay(ETHPY) Trading Competition
Event Duration: 9 September 2020 (Wednesday), 11:00 KST — 25 September 2020 (Friday) 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 25,000 ETHPY
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade ETHPY, Earn ETHPY
A trading competition will be held for the ETHPY/BTC trading pair. A total of 25,000 ETHPY will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 1,550 ETHPY
2nd place: 1,518.75 ETHPY
3rd place: 1,487.50 ETHPY
4th place: 1,456.25 ETHPY
5th place: 1,425 ETHPY
6th place: 1,393.75 ETHPY
7th place: 1,362.50 ETHPY
8th place: 1,331.25 ETHPY
9th place: 1,300 ETHPY
10th place: 1,268.75 ETHPY
11th place: 1,237.50 ETHPY
12th place: 1,206.25 ETHPY
13th place: 1,175 ETHPY
14th place: 1,143.75 ETHPY
15th place: 1,112.50 ETHPY
16th place: 1,081.25 ETHPY
17th place: 1,050 ETHPY
18th place: 1,018.75 ETHPY
19th place: 987.50 ETHPY
20th place: 893.75 ETHPY
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.