Good X (OOX) Trading Competition
Event Duration: 19 October 2020 (Monday), 15:00 KST — 1 November 2020 (Sunday) 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 30,000 OOX
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade OOX, Earn OOX
A trading competition will be held for OOX/BTC, OOX/USDT, OOX/ETH trading pairs. A total of 30,000 OOX will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 1,860 OOX
2nd place: 1,822.50 OOX
3rd place: 1,785 OOX
4th place: 1,747.50 OOX
5th place: 1,710 OOX
6th place: 1,672.50 OOX
7th place: 1,635 OOX
8th place: 1,597.50 OOX
9th place: 1,560 OOX
10th place: 1,522.50 OOX
11th place: 1,485 OOX
12th place: 1,447.50 OOX
13th place: 1,410 OOX
14th place: 1,372.50 OOX
15th place: 1,335 OOX
16th place: 1,297.50 OOX
17th place: 1,260 OOX
18th place: 1,222.50 OOX
19th place: 1,185 OOX
20th place: 1,072.50 OOX
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.