Likr (LKPE) Trading Competition
Event Duration: 8 May 2020 (Friday), 17:00 KST — 22 May 2020 (Friday) 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 220,720 LKPE
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade LKPE, Earn LKPE
A trading competition will be held for the LKPE/KRW trading pair. A total of 220,720 LKPE will be distributed to the Top 10 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 49,662 LKPE
2nd place: 44,144 LKPE
3rd place: 38,626 LKPE
4th place: 27,590 LKPE
5th place: 22,072 LKPE
6th place: 16,554 LKPE
7th place: 11,036 LKPE
8th place: 5,518 LKPE
9th place: 3,310 LKPE
10th place: 2,207 LKPE
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.