Paybswap (PAYB) Trading Competition
Event Duration: 04 May 2021, 17:00 KST — 18 May 2021, 17:00 KST
Prize Pool: 500,000 PAYB
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade PAYB, Earn PAYB
A trading competition will be held for PAYB/ETH, ENQ/USDT trading pairs. A total of 500,000 ENQ will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 31,000 PAYB
2nd place: 30,375 PAYB
3rd place: 29,750 PAYB
4th place: 29,125 PAYB
5th place: 28,500 PAYB
6th place: 27,875 PAYB
7th place: 27,250 PAYB
8th place: 26,625 PAYB
9th place: 26,000 PAYB
10th place: 25,375 PAYB
11th place: 24,750 PAYB
12th place: 24,125 PAYB
13th place: 23,500 PAYB
14th place: 22,875 PAYB
15th place: 22,250 PAYB
16th place: 21,625 PAYB
17th place: 21,000 PAYB
18th place: 20,375 PAYB
19th place: 19,750 PAYB
20th place: 17,875 PAYB
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.