RamenSwap Finance (Ramen) Trading Competition
Event Duration: 08 March 2021 (Monday), 16:00 KST — 22 March 2021 (Monday) 16:00 KST
Prize Pool: 400 RAMEN
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade RAMEN, Earn RAMEN
A trading competition will be held for RAMEN/ETH, RAMEN/USDT trading pairs. A total of 400 RAMEN will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 24,8 RAMEN
2nd place: 24,3 RAMEN
3rd place: 23,8 RAMEN
4th place: 23,3 RAMEN
5th place: 22,8 RAMEN
6th place: 22,3 RAMEN
7th place: 21,8 RAMEN
8th place: 21,3 RAMEN
9th place: 20,8 RAMEN
10th place: 20,3 RAMEN
11th place: 19,8 RAMEN
12th place: 19,3 RAMEN
13th place: 18,8 RAMEN
14th place: 18,3 RAMEN
15th place: 17,8 RAMEN
16th place: 17,3 RAMEN
17th place: 16,8 RAMEN
18th place:16,3 RAMEN
19th place: 15,8 RAMEN
20th place:14,3 RAMEN
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.