Starcro (XSC) Trading Competition
Event Duration: 21 October 2020 (Wednesday), 17:00 KST — 4 November 2020 (Wednesday) 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 1,000 XSC
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade XSC, Earn XSC
A trading competition will be held for the XSC/KRW trading pair. A total of 1,000 XSC will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 62 XSC
2nd place: 60.75 XSC
3rd place: 59.50 XSC
4th place: 58.25 XSC
5th place: 57 XSC
6th place: 55.75 XSC
7th place: 54.50 XSC
8th place: 53.25 XSC
9th place: 52 XSC
10th place: 50.75 XSC
11th place: 49.50 XSC
12th place: 48.25 XSC
13th place: 47 XSC
14th place: 45.75 XSC
15th place: 44.50 XSC
16th place: 43.25 XSC
17th place: 42 XSC
18th place: 40.75 XSC
19th place: 39.50 XSC
20th place: 35.75 XSC
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.