Zap (ZAP) Trading Competition
Event Duration: 8 March 2021 (Monday), 15:00 KST — 22 March 2021 (Monday) 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 8,000 ZAP
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade ZAP, Earn ZAP
A trading competition will be held for ZAP/KRW, ZAP/USDT trading pairs. A total of 8,000 ZAP will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 496 ZAP
2nd place: 486 ZAP
3rd place: 476 ZAP
4th place: 466 ZAP
5th place: 456 ZAP
6th place: 446 ZAP
7th place: 436 ZAP
8th place: 426 ZAP
9th place: 416 ZAP
10th place: 406 ZAP
11th place: 396 ZAP
12th place: 386 ZAP
13th place: 376 ZAP
14th place: 366 ZAP
15th place: 356 ZAP
16th place: 346 ZAP
17th place: 336 ZAP
18th place: 326 ZAP
19th place: 316 ZAP
20th place: 286 ZAP
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.