Creator Tools on Probo
How Probo users can create their own events for trading.
Probo believes everybody has an opinion and an innate curiosity to ask questions and find the truth. With the purpose to have quality content on all the hot trending topics, new Creator tools have been introduced on the app.
Read on to know how you can create questions and engage thousands of users for opinion trading.
What are Creator tools?
A set of in app features that enable ‘Probo users’ to create & ask their own questions, with the added benefit of becoming Probo profit partners.
How to use creator tool?
Step 1 — Choose an event type and topic
Pick a topic of your interest and choose an event type, Yes/No question, poll or ballot
Step 2 — Create question & add details
Create a question you want to ask, add a description and set start and end time of the event
Step 3 — Submit for approval
Probo content team vets and approves events created by our users before making the live
Step 4 — Manage your live events
User can track events created and earnings in the app and close when event outcome has come. Probo’s content team uses them to share feedback to every newly onboarded expert in Creator’s program. This helps in building Probo a platform for easy collaboration with our users where they can learn, earn and grow.
Have more questions? Watch this short introduction to creator tools.
Why do we need Creator tools?
- A lot of our users are experts in various categories on Probo and love to share their knowledge. These tools will help them create events and ask questions of their choice in the form of events, polls and ballots.
- It is an opportunity to monetise knowledge on topics like sports, crypto, news, finance and many more. More than 150 creators are currently contributing to the platform in various categories and generating an income for themselves.
- Also, creator events are published with the the creator’s name that further helps in recognition & gaining followers on Probo with 10 million+ users.
How to become a Probo Creator?
- It is based on shortlisting by the Probo team from users who have achieved level 4 on Probo. They get exclusive rights to create and settle their events.
- As they get promoted to ‘Senior Creator’ they can choose their topics of interest, conduct contests, live sessions and other fun activities on Probo.
- As they grow they can also become ‘Editors’ where they manage other creators which also opens the door to contribute as a lead category manager at Probo.
Use your knowledge to predict future events and earn money on Probo. Join now!