Issue 13 - Making Cross-functional Design Teams Work
- Making Cross-functional Design Teams Work
A really great look at some of the problems design teams face whether they’re centralized, or organized as cross-functional teams.
- Pitching a Product Idea
Julie Zhuo shares tips on how to present your product ideas effectively to your team’s leaders to get support.
- Building An HTML Prototype
Ling Zhou walks through the process of creating an HTML prototype utilizing HTML, CSS, images, and some JS found on the web.
- IndieHackers Podcast Interview with Tobias Van Schneider
Tobias talks about successful products, and some pretty spectacular failures as well.
- Customer.io - REMOTE for this marketing automation company
- PlayStation - Gaming company in San Francisco
Sr. Product Designer (Retail)
- Shazam - Music discovery company in London
Head of Product Design
- InCrowd - Healthcare market research company in Watertown, MA
Senior Product Designer
- BlackBoard - Education platform in Austin, TX