Issue 30 - Sunday Weekly Recap
- Really Good UX
An impressive directory of UX examples
- Designing Data-Driven Interfaces
Some thoughts by Erik Klimczak on tackling data-heavy interfaces.
- Launch is the beginning
Julie Zhuo shares advice around how to approach feature launches as a product designer.
- 6 Things People Won’t Tell You About Being a Design Lead
A reminder about the importance of communication and collaboration as a design team lead.
- Applying Millers Law to Design
Always organize elements of information in categories no larger than 9, but preferably ~5 chunks.
- Transform Your Sketch-based Design System Into Code
An in-depth walkthrough of React Studio and its Sketch transfer plugin.
- Creative Market — REMOTE platform for independent creators
- Facebook — Facebook owned chat app in Menlo Park, CA
Product Designer (WhatsApp)
- Intercom — Messaging platform in Dublin
Senior Product Designer
- Udacity — Education company in Mountain View, CA
Product Design Intern
- Ford Motor Company — Automotive company in Ann Arbor, MI