Issue #4 – 4 articles, 1 resource, 7 jobs
- ProductHunt’s Month-long Global Hackathon
The event kicks off November 1st. You’ll have the entire month to build something awesome with over $250,000 in prizes awarded to the winners.
- User-centered vs. Design-centered
“If you can identify the user, and learn what they are trying to accomplish, and why they want to accomplish it, you have all of the information necessary to generate a good design.”
- Payfunnels $0 to $10,000 MRR product story
Dave Rogenmoser tells all in this Indie Hackers interview.
- I Quit
Darius Foroux’s thoughts on when to quit, and when to stick with something.
- Google Design Library
A listing of articles, news, and resources for designers.
- Box - File sharing company from Redwood City, CA
- Spotify - Streaming music app in Stockholm
Product Designer Internship
- Venmo - Financial transactions company in NYC
Product Design Internship
- Critical Mass - Agency in NYC
Senior Product Designer
- Circle - Mobile money transfer app
iOS/Android Product Designer
- Ellation/CrunchyRoll - Japanese anime company in San Francisco
Principal Product Designer
- Hyper Island - Online courses company in Stockholm
Product & UX Lead