Issue 51 - Sunday Weekly Recap
- How Stripe Designs Websites
Examining the tips and tricks used to make Stripe’s website design a notch above the rest.
- How Zapier is building a remote design culture
Zapier’s Director of Design shares how their remote team get’s stuff done.
- UX for Virality
Viba Mohan describes the k factor and it’s effect on growth.
- Give Yourself Permission to Fail
Sometimes you win, other times you learn.
- The best ‘design’ books that aren’t explicitly about design.
Daniel Burka asked a bunch of designers what books inspired them.
- Google’s Spectral Typeface
A New Screen-First Typeface from Google with 7 weights of roman and italic, with small caps.
- The making of the Ugmonk Gather product video
A peek inside the process of a successful crowdfunding video for Ugmonk.
- The golden rule of A/B testing
A/B testing can and should impact how your team prioritizes projects.
- Understanding CSS Variables
Localize values, simplify initial development, iterative testing, and later maintenance.
- What Can UX Designers Learn From Archaeologists?
Discover what the UX design process and archaeological excavations have in common.
- Kickstarter — Crowdfunding company in NYC
Head of Design
- Facebook Internet.org — Global internet project in Tel Aviv
Product Design Manager
- Xero — Accounting software in Melbourne, Australia
Digital Product Designer — Mobile
- Gusto— Peopleops software in Denver, CO
Senior Product Designer
- Workday — Finance & HR company in Pleasanton, CA
- HashiCorp — Cloud infrastructure company in SF
- Thumbtack — Local services marketplace in SF
Product Design Intern