Breanne Dyck: What to Do When You Know You Need to Shift, but Don’t Know What to Shift To (Episode 165)
Topics We Explored:
- Why it can be difficult to identify when a shift needs to be made, because from the outside it may look like you have it all
- When something is up in the air, why it can be a good idea to sit back and evaluate if that’s really what you want to be doing with your life
- How you can look at your world as a smaller part of something much larger and why you can’t always see what’s ahead
- Why your job doesn’t always need to be the place to fulfill your social, spiritual, or physical needs
“We can’t change the past, and we can’t actually be in the future right now — all we have is the present.” — Breanne Dyck
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- MNIB Consulting, Inc.
- Episode 99: How to Make Better Learning Experiences with Breanne Dyck
- Episode 30: Advancing Craftsmanship with Breanne Dyck
- The Small Business Life Cycle by Charlie Gilkey
- The Power of Receiving by Amanda Owen
About Breanne Dyck:
Breanne Dyck is the founder of MNIB Consulting and creator of the Growth Map method, a results-focused approach for scaling online training, coaching and service-based businesses to $1m and beyond.
With more than ten years of experience in operations, finance, team building, business development and product development for online learning, Breanne has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs structure their businesses for explosive–yet sustainable–growth.
She is also the author of the international bestselling book, ‘Beyond Satisfaction: the secret to crafting a profitable online course that will change lives’ and has consulted on numerous multi-million dollar products and programs, as well as CreativeLive courses, live events and workshops. Her private client roster has included such well-known online entrepreneurs as Chris Guillebeau, Tara Gentile, Natalie Sisson, and Denise Duffield-Thomas.
When she’s not writing, consulting with clients, or speaking, you’re likely to find Breanne with her nose in a business book, playing designer board games, or building Lego.
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on iTunes to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.
Originally published at www.productiveflourishing.com.