Episode 125: How to Deal with the Guilt of Getting What You Want with Toku McCree
Topics We Explored:
- How the obsession with tactics and doing can stifle business and personal growth
- What it takes to make a significant change in your life or business
- What happens when the world shifts dramatically with someone’s success
- Why many people get stuck at a certain level of success and how to move past it
- How a mastermind group can help you dig deeper and get into being
- How becoming a beginner again can bring you to a place of wonder and amazement
“If you really want to have this big impact and your vision to change the world, your being really comes into play.” –Toku McCree
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Creative Giant Campfire Facebook Group
- Reflective Equilibrium — John Rawls
- Evergrowth Coaching with Adam Quiney
- The Hero With a Thousand Faces by Joseph Campbell
- Robert McKee
- “No man was ever wise by chance.” –Seneca
- Samurai Coaching Dojo
- Suzuki Roshi
- “Change is the only constant in life.” –Heraclitus
About Toku McCree:
Four years ago, while living in a Zen monastery, Toku McCree took a vow to liberate all beings from suffering. The only thing that makes Toku different from most people is that he took this vow seriously. For the past four years, he’s built himself and his business to do just that: create freedom and end suffering.
He’s worked with brilliant minds like Leo Babauta of Zen Habits to create without boundaries, and he’s worked with marketing giants with clients like Pepsi and Nestle to end the suffering caused by uninspiring leadership and a lack of high-level collaboration.
Having worked over 30 jobs, hiked over 100 miles in national parks, grown and cut off his never fully awesome dreadlocks, Toku coaches brilliant minds with his big-ass heart. He’s working to create a world where trickle-down enlightenment flows forth from the wise and compassionate leaders our world desperately needs.
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on iTunes to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.
Originally published at www.productiveflourishing.com.