Navigating the Hard Road of Family Health Decisions (Episode 164)
Topics We Explored:
- Why it’s important to understand that everyone’s relationship with their family is different, and how to distinguish the fine line between your values and social pressures of “the way things should be”
- Why following your intuition in these tough situations can help you when you’re debating between the logical solution and what your heart says
- How to contribute to your family in a way that is beneficial for everyone but still healthy for you
- Why it’s crucial to take care of yourself in these types of situations so you can be your best in the service of others
“Logical is not always what happens when it comes to our relationships with families.” — Angela Wheeler
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- The Rise of the Creative Class by Richard Florida
- Who’s Your City? by Richard Florida
- Sittin’ On the Dock of the Bay by Otis Redding
- 4 Questions to Ask Yourself Every Day
Thanks for Listening!
Subscribe to Productive Flourishing on iTunes to get all the latest episodes delivered straight to your preferred mobile device. This is the perfect option for listening to the show in the car, on the subway, or while you’re working out. Plus, you won’t have to fuss with figuring out how you’re going to listen.
Originally published at www.productiveflourishing.com.