5 Steps to Choosing the Right Diet Coach
Dieting? Going vegan? Giving up sugar? You can do it!
This year you’re going to do it. This year, you’re going to get healthier about your eating.
This year is going to be different, because this year you’re going to have a personal coach.
Your coach will help you by:
- Keeping you accountable for sticking to your eating plan, every day.
- Giving you encouragement, especially if things get tough.
- Providing customized tips and hacks for reaching your goals sooner or developing habits more quickly.
With the new year coming, everyone will be thinking about improving their eating habits. Our eating and diet coaches will be in high demand and the best coaches will sell out quickly.
Here’s a step-by-step process for finding the best coach:
- Visit our page for diet and eating coaches. With our state-of-the art coach evaluation and ranking system, the best coaches will be at the top of the page.
- Click on coaches who work with the eating style you want to try.
- View testimonials for your coach to get a feel for their coaching style.
- When you’ve chosen your coach, click “Start Free Trial” to hire them.
- Your free trial will lasts for three days. That’s enough time to chat with your coach and decide if they’re a good fit for you. If they’re not, simply cancel and choose a new coach — you won’t be charged until after your three-day trial period ends!
Every year, we help thousands of Coach.me users lose weight and clean up their eating habits. Whatever eating style or diet you prefer, this is your year to be part of that success story, too!
Pick your habit, then pick your coach!
You’ll get a free 3-day trial when you sign up with any coach. Coaching is $19.99 per week or $64.99 per month — you save more than 25% by subscribing by the month!
Don’t miss a single deal — subscribe to the Productivity Deal of the Day and get every deal in your inbox.