Our tech team has prepared another update for you!
Check out the change log and see what’s new in ScandiPWA 2.3.0:
You can't perform that action at this time. You signed in with another tab or window. You signed out in another tab or…
- More extendability possibilities — old MyAccount was broken down into 10+ components.
- Address Form and Address Table — later used in orders page & checkout.
- Customer Form and Customer table.
- Moved all account related mutation (excluding global events, like f.e.: sig-in, sign-out) to container class of my-account.
New UI Components & Abstractions
- New UI Component — Popup. Is a child class of Overlay, but expects a title and payload to be rendered.
- Abstractions for key-value table rendering, new styles for tables.
PDP / PLP enhancements:
- Sorting by position
- For configurable attributes ability to de-select options has been implemented.
- Variants, which are missing (due qty in stock, visibility, existence) are now correctly rendered.
- Cart products is no longer stored in local-storage, the totals object is (including cart items).
- Cart is now “item” based, not “product” based.
- Coupon codes are now visible in Checkout Summary.
- Thumbnail of configurable product is displayed if there are no thumbnail specified for variant.
- When navigating from PDP to PLP the state of category persist.
- Category no longer requests unnecessary requests.
Visit our GitHub to get the latest ScandiPWA files!
Want to improve your store’s performance, boost engagement, and increase conversions? Interested how open-source PWA theme for Magento can help you to stay ahead of your competition by leveraging the best cutting-edge technology for eCommerce right now?
Drop us a line at email@example.com for a free PWA Demo!