Hello Project PAI Community. Here are the latest Updates!
Proof of Useful Work (PoUW)
- Worked on an adversarial model for distributed key generation
- Worked on several validation procedures to be included in the task workflow
- Worked on backup schemes for client data
- Worked on a P2P VPN solution to gather all worker nodes for a task in a single virtual network
- Continued work on messaging history and voting procedures
Proof of Work/Proof of Stake (PoW/PoS) Hybrid Mining
- Implemented a working version of the “purchaseticket” RPC command
- Added functional tests to cover scenarios using the “purchaseticket” command
PAI Coin Mining & Staking Pool
- Added access logging tracking table
- Added an endpoint for a partner to request a withdrawal on behalf of a user
- Improved PAI Miner’s hashing hardware acceleration
- Added CPU usage settings for PAI Miner
- UI improvements
PAI Up Web Wallet
- Working on bug fixes for a few reported errors
Share PAI News and Help Spread the Word
There is now a fun sharing feature in the PAI News app that will let you share your favorite stories across different channels!
PAI News is the first platform in the world to deliver content using PAI avatars. Every day, the app is updated with new stories about tech and crypto from around the world. The ObEN team is also working on introducing many more features and topic categories in the months to come.
Now is your chance to help spread the word! If you already have the app, make sure to tap that share button and spread your favorite articles on social media and to family and friends. If you don’t have the app, and want to experience the next generation of AI content, visit painews.com and download the app today.
See you in the next issue of PAI Updates!
Sign up for the newsletter: https://projectpai.com/#sign
Join the Project PAI community for the latest news and updates.
PAI Forum: https://www.paiforum.com/
© 2019 Project PAI Foundation