Hello Project PAI Community. Here are the latest Tech Updates!
Proof of Useful Work (PoUW)
- Worked on a distribution scheme based on consistent hashing
- Worked on a procedure to ensure uniformity in the submitted dataset for training
- Worked on a procedure to backup the training dataset using Reed-Solomon erasure codes
- Worked on a distributed key generation (DKG) protocol that will be used for publishing special transactions on the blockchain
- Worked on a procedure to select a leader node that publishes machine learning information to the blockchain
Proof of Work/Proof of Stake (PoW/PoS) Hybrid Mining
- Implemented some Wallet/Multisignature Remote Procedure Call (RPC) operations like “getmultisigoutinfo” and “getmasterpubkey”
- Added a draft implementation for “purchaseticket” RPC operation
PAI Coin Mining & Staking Pool
- Added miner address selection screen during the PAI Miner login sequence
- Added CPU based hardware acceleration for hashing in PAI Miner
- Worked on UI improvements for the advanced mining view of PAI Miner desktop
- Implemented partner’s pools API: creating/updating pools, pool transfers, pool users transactions and balance.
A Healthy Summer with PAI
A few months ago, we share the news that PAI would be used by the MedStar Health Research Institute for a study on daily interactions with avatars for patients suffering from chronic heart failure.
Through the combined efforts of the ObEN and Medstar teams, patient recruitment for the study is well underway, and soon PAI Healthcare Assistant Tara will be able to have hands on interactions with patients, analyzing their health information and engaging with them daily to help support their recovery.
ObEN CEO Nikhil Jain recently recorded an interview with eHealth podcast regarding the study, which will be available soon to listeners worldwide. So stay tuned, we will be sharing the interview and study developments throughout this summer and fall!
See you in the next issue of PAI Updates!
Sign up for the newsletter: https://projectpai.com/#sign
Join the Project PAI community for the latest news and updates.
PAI Forum: https://www.paiforum.com/
© 2019 Project PAI Foundation