Charlie’s Curation Corner
Nonfiction • May 29th — June 4th
We’re continuing our, storied, sun in the fun with nonfiction pieces that are eager for you to flip them open (if only we could engineer that feeling virtually). Grab a frosty drink and let’s dive in!
- What’s Cooking? by Peter Ling
- In The Abstract by Sandra
- I Rode Mine to Sturgis by Christine Graves
- The End Of The Stones by Courtney Capone
- Can Your Trauma Break Your Soul? by Sam Finlayson
Kick back, relax, and enjoy these works and the works from my last newsletter. So, you can get a week’s worth of goodies for your weekend read. Take care everyone and…
Read and give some love!
Curated by Charlie Cole.