Over the past year, the CoZ has watched the NEO community grow from a small colony of ants into one of the most powerful ecosystems in the blockchain space.
To facilitate this growth, we have conducted two dApp competitions with the goal of building the NEO ecosystem and populating it with a collection of amazing projects, developer tools, and more importantly, a community of blockchain subject matter experts.
These competitions have been wildly successful…but they have also pointed out a critical necessity of any mature blockchain ecosystem. We will be addressing this need with our third competition.
Today, CoZ is proud to announce that the third competition will focus on the creation of tutorials focused on how to interact with the NEO Ecosystem. For this competition, the awards will be similar to the previous ones with 1350 GAS being awarded to each of the 10 best tutorials covering the following topics:
- Deployment and maintenance of full nodes (including as consensus nodes)
- Setting up a development environment for decentralized application development
- Smart Contracts development and interfacing
- Design and development of a decentralized application
- Conducting a token sale in the NEO ecosystem
- Bootstrapping a dApp focused business in the NEO ecosystem (including overview of incorporation and business needs in a jurisdiction)
- Overview of the NEO ecosystem
- Overview of the NEO technical architecture
Competition guidelines are as follows:
- Tutorials must be in the following formats: Text, Video, or Audio.
- Tutorials must be in English.
- Submissions must cover one of the topics listed in the previous section. If you are unsure or would like to add a topic, contact someone in CoZ.
- Submissions will be graded on accuracy, completeness, and clarity by the CoZ Council.
- Submissions may be done individually or as a team.
- Submissions must be MIT licensed and available for public use indefinitely.
- Winners of all previous competitions are eligible.
- Submissions must be made by September 14th through a process to be later announced.
Submissions begin August 11th 2018
Submissions due September 21st 2018