Tutorials and technical resources are an important part of any open source community. Over the past months, CoZ has been running a competition to encourage the development of these resources. Our goals were to:
- Increase average community knowledge of the ecosystem
- Improve the onboarding experience for both projects and individual developers
- Amplify media exposure for the NEO platform
We are pleased to announce that this competition was very successful. We had 31 tutorial submissions, many of which were a series of articles or videos. We have also seen many of these submissions appear in social media over the months since the competition began. We hope they will provide ongoing value to the community. The top ten submissions will be awarded 1350 GAS each and will be contacted shortly for their NEO address. We have also outlined three runners up for their contributions.
We hope that all of the submitters continue their work and consider joining the CoZ community to further improve their work on improving the platform’s documentation.
- How to write Neo Smart Contracts — A complete step-by-step guide
- Creating a turn based game with NeoContract, ASP.NET Core, SignalR and AngularJS
- Step-by-step guide on issuing your NEP-5 token on NEO’s Private net using Go
- Tutorial: Designing and Developing a DApp on NEO
- Neo ICO Tutorial Video Series
- How to generate random numbers using a smart contract
- Practical Tips in Developing NEO Smart Contracts
- NEO Smart Contract Developer Environment Setup for Java
- NEO C# Smart Contract Development Tutorial — Part 1
- Making a game with NEO + Unity