CoZ is excited to announce our first non-developer maintainer role: Marketing Maintainer. This role will report directly to the CoZ council and will be responsible for defining and executing marketing campaigns in support of various product initiatives pursued by the team.
Planning and Brand Alignment:
- Recommend and implement strategies that grow and sustain the CoZ community and brand.
- Definition and execution of marketing campaigns which target a diverse community of individuals and businesses.
- Work with a global team to effectively represent product releases and value proposition to the community.
- Maintain and improve communication through our various community interfaces.
- Occasional travel (Global)
- Work is remote with flexible hours
- 3+ years marketing, advertising or communications experience ideally in the open-source or non-profit space.
- Experience executing multi-faceted marketing campaigns with a diverse target market.
- Detail-oriented and well organized with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to think creatively and innovatively and thrive in a fast-paced ecosystem.
- Experience with community growth strategies and social marketing.
- Conversational spoken and written proficiency in English
- Familiarity with Distributed Ledger Technology
- Conversational spoken and written proficiency in Chinese
- Technical experience with product development (in a relevant field is ideal)
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills