Prosper is now live on the Binance Smart Chain testnet
Today we are proud to announce that the Prosper Alpha version is now also available on Binance Smart Chain Testnet! After the Prosper Mainnet launch next month the Binance Smart Chain will remain the main one in terms of features integration, such as bet insurance and fiat support.
Why did we choose Binance Smart Chain?
- Low transaction fees;
- Easy to use and integrate;
- Supported by the majority of wallets and extensions;
- High speed without network overloads
How to connect MetaMask with the Binance Smart Chain testnet
- Open the “settings” window at your MetaMask wallet;
2. Choose “networks” from the menu;
3. Click “Add Network” in the top-right corner to manually add the Binance Smart Chain testnet one — it doesn’t come packaged with MetaMask. Fill it with the following parameters:
4. Save the Network and return to the main view, you’ll notice two things: the network has automatically been set to the one you’ve just entered, and the units are no longer denominated in ETH, but in BNB. It means that you’ve successfully connected with the Binance Smart Chain testnet!
How to claim testnet BNB
Hover over Account 1, and click to copy your address to the clipboard. Then head over to the Binance Smart Chain Faucet and paste it into the form.
Click on the Give me BNB dropdown and select the amount you would like to receive. You might need to wait for a couple of minutes until your wallet will receive BNB.
How to try alpha version of Prosper on Binance Smart Chain
In order to switch between Kovan and BSC testnet versions, please use the button located at the top left corner of the page:
After you’ve switched to BSC TestNet, please follow the standard guide, but make sure that you’ve chosen the “SmartChain — Testnet” network in your metamask extension.
Subscribe on our social media channels to stay up to date. We would also appreciate your feedback and bug reports there.