Can you believe DECEMBER is here already? I’ve got another design challenge to throw your way, open to all ages starting December 1, 2017.
Here’s how it’ll work:
- Create 1 original Holiday inspired design per day on a PTC template for the first 12 days of December. My own designs will be inspired by the curious song, “12 Days of Christmas”.
GET YOUR FREE TEMPLATES HERE: t-shirt or dress
- Post designs publicly to your own social media account of choice(mine will go on my personal and Picture This Clothing social pages).
- Include the hashtag #PTC12daysofXmas
No purchase necessary to participate, it’s all in the spirit of fun and creativity!
These design challenges are always way more fun when other folks join along.
Anyone that follows the three points above and does the full 12 Days of designs with me will get entered into a drawing, we pull entries from the hashtag, so be sure you tag all your stuff !
Picture This Clothing will make the winner’s favorite one of their 12 designs (1 dress or t-shirt) for them, and ship it to them no matter where in the world they may live. We’ll do the LIVE drawing/giveaway before Christmas via our Facebook page.
The only limit to what you can do with these templates is your imagination.
We’ve seen folks use far more than markers, crayons or paint. We’ve seen candy, frosting, pets, building blocks, food, seashells, and more.
DESIGN INSPIRATION + IDEAS:
- Lyrics to the 12 Days of Christmas song
- Our Winter Holiday Design Gallery
- Our September 30-day Challenge Design Gallery
- 6 Things you can’t do with Fabric Markers
- Instagram (oodles of our customer’s awesome examples!)
With Care & Imagination,
Co-founder, Picture This Clothing