Public Mint Community Updates #4
Jul 23, 2021 | First CeFi partner, Awareness campaign, USDC just around the corner, mobile wallet updated look and more.
As this torrid summer burns on and the sunny weather makes for some great holiday season, we continue working on building, with some major milestones hit and others to come soon.
Our team has also taken to a few opportunities for speaking about Public Mint in the past month, with both our CEO Paulo Rodrigues and CTO Jorge Pereira discussing the project in high-profile events.
Here’s a summary of the highlights of the previous month:
Roundup of the past month
- Abra partnership: We have officially joined forces with our first CeFi partner, wealth management platform Abra — one of the earliest and most trusted players in the crypto lending and CeFi space. The partnership gives EARN its first source of returns and opens the doors to the program’s earnings model.
- Mobile wallet updated look: Our mobile wallet is looking better by the day! We have updated existing screens and added new ones as more EARN functionality gets incorporated into the app. Here’s a sneak peek into some of the updated screens:
- USDC integration: USD Coin integration is up and running for Public Mint partners via APIs, and will be available for general users via Public Mint web wallet really really soon! Stay tuned!
- Public Mint, publicly speaking: We’ve also taken steps to establish our presence and voice across authoritative media. This includes a one-hour-long webinar presented by our CTO Jorge Pereiraat Hyperledger, a 45-minute interview by our CEO Paulo Rodrigues for the Reimagine 2021 conference, and an AMA with the #CryptoDiffer Telegram community.
Here’s a taste of what’s to come:
- USDC integration (nearly finished): With the backend already in place, we’re just finishing the interface on the web wallet and widget that will allow any Public Mint user to deposit and withdraw using USDC.
- Blockchain bridge (ongoing): The bridge for MINT tokens between the Ethereum and Public Mint networks should be ready on our Testnet and on Ethereum’s Ropsten Testnet next week for final testing before launching in production.
- CeFi integrations (ongoing): We’re just waiting for a response to our due diligence request and, if all goes well, we should announce another major CeFi partner for the EARN program soon.
- #ShareYourMINT awareness campaign: As we enter the final stages of building the EARN program, we’ve launched a campaign to raise awareness and educate the public about Public Mint. The campaign is aimed at explaining each of the components of the program in simple terms. Check it out if you haven’t already! Help us spread the word and grow the Public Mint community!
- Our YouTube channel has a brand (and branded) new URL: If you don’t yet, follow us at https://www.youtube.com/c/PublicMint for the latest videos.
We hope you’re staying safe and enjoying the weather out there. Rest assured that while you do that, we’re working to deliver on our roadmap — and as always, we’ll keep you posted every step of the way.
Until next time!
About Public Mint
Public Mint is an open and complete blockchain platform for fiat money, where funds are fully collateralized and held on deposit with regulated, FDIC-insured institutions. Public Mint offers an open, fiat-native blockchain and APIs, ready for anyone to build fiat-based applications and accept credit cards, ACH, wire transfers, stablecoins and more. On top of that, the Public Mint EARN platform offers users automated and diversified returns on USD assets, leveraging the power of blockchain and DeFi.
Lite paper: http://bit.ly/3tEYmqv
Telegram Group: https://t.me/PublicMint
Telegram ANN: https://t.me/PublicMintANN