PUBLISHprotocol will issue a total of 10 billion NEWS tokens. Details about the token economy can be found in the whitepaper.
The pie chart below shows the token allocation for NEWS token.
PUBLISHprotocol will issue a total of 10 billion NEWS tokens.
Of these, 3 billion tokens are allocated for sale.
Reward pool is allocated 3 billion tokens, and these tokens are distributed to good actors in the the PUBLISHprotocol ecosystem.
The company hold on to 1 billion tokens, which will be locked up for a year. After the initial lock-up period, 10 million tokens a month will be unlocked and made available to be used for operating expenses of the company.
0.5 billion tokens have been allocated for the reserve, to be used for any unexpected circumstances.
The founders and advisers will be allocated 0.5 billion tokens.
Of the total tokens, 0.9 billion will be used for marketing purposes, with 1.1 billion tokens being allocated to airdrops for ongoing marketing activities of the project.
If you have any questions about the PUBLISHprotocol project and the token allocation, please feel free to leave a comment or email us at email@example.com.
PUBLISHprotocol project links
- Homepage: https://publishprotocol.io
- Medium: https://medium.com/publishprotocol
- Open Kakao (KR): https://open.kakao.com/o/g7sVsehb
- Telegram Channel (KR): https://t.me/PUBLISH_announcement_KR
- Telegram Group (KR): https://t.me/PUBLISH_official_kr
- Telegram Group (EN): https://t.me/PUBLISH_official_en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PUBLISHprotocol/