The swap for PXSXEM (pundix:pxs) is coming (and our sincerest apologies for the wait!).
The new token name is NPXSXEM (pundix:npxs). The steps for swapping are simple. What you need to do is to send ‘pundix:pxs’ tokens into a Mosaic address and we will send you ‘pundix:npxs’ tokens directed back into the senders’ address via our smart contract.
The steps are:
- Send: your ‘pundix:pxs’ tokens to the address which will can be retrieved on http://pundix.com/swapNEM.
- Get: ‘pundix:npxs’ in 24 hours.
- Ratio: 1: 1000
- Time: 16:00 GMT+8 on 12th April 2018 (Singapore/Hong Kong Time)
- Address: to send ‘pundix:pxs’ to: Available soon.
- Deadline: 23:59 GMT+8 on 20th September 2018 (Singapore/Hong Kong Time)
And since a successful swap requires you to send the ‘pundix:pxs’ tokens back in return, be sure to set aside a small amount of XEM for the automatically-generated sending fee.
Do NOT send other Mosaic tokens to the swap address. If you do, you won’t receive the ‘pundix:npxs’ tokens.
During the swap period, both the ‘pundix:pxs’ and ‘pundix:npxs’ token holders will have unlock token. After 23:59 GMT+8 on 20th September 2018, only ‘pundix:npxs’ token holders will receive unlock token after completing their registration. Please make sure you register yourself on https://pundix.com/xem.html if you haven’t do so or change a new wallet address.