Pundi X Roadmap Q2 — Q4 2022
With more and more users onboarding their crypto journey across the globe, both governments and blockchain builders are also speeding up their developments in the crypto ecosystem.
At the same time, we see that inflation, COVID-19 and Russia-Ukraine conflicts may raise the global economy’s challenges while also providing a window of opportunity for tech companies like ours to make digital currencies even more accessible and compelling by working with both authorities and leading solution providers.
In the second half of 2021, we accomplished about 75% of the items which we had set out in our roadmap while we added more tech developments for XPOS® which were not originally in the roadmap.
See below for details:
- Launched the Pundi X blockchain on Function X network
- Launched transaction mining program on the XPOS®
- Launched $PURSE, Pundi X Rewards program, which can be claimed by PUNDIX token holders
- Migrated $NPXSXEM to $PURSE and established utilities on Binance Smart Chain (BEP20)
- Created PUNDIX token collateralization use case
- Launched $PURSE liquidity award program on BEP20
- Supported onchain sales and payments for BTC BEP20, USDT BEP20 and migrated BNB BEP2 to BEP20
- Tested the decentralized XPOS® module
- Set up more XPOS® distribution networks in Africa, including Uganda and Ghana
Work in progress:
- Introduce decentralized XPOS® module
- Support f(x) Wallet on-chain transactions via XPOS®
- Continue onboarding licensed/registered distributors for XPOS® merchant network expansion
- Grow XPOS® distributor network in LATAM and Europe
- Security audits for new de-fi products
- MAS license is still in process
Here is our roadmap from Q2 2022 to Q4 2022. Please take note of our disclaimer* when you are considering the forward-looking roadmap set out below.
- Produce and test the prototype of decentralized XPASS cards
- Establish CBDC task force
- Open more crypto exchange stores in Turkey
- Open de-XPOS public testing
- Support more tokens for onchain transactions
- Grow $PURSE award redemption partners
- Develop XPOS module for mobile phone users
- Establish loyalty point tokenization task force for banks
- Launch De-XPASS card with a leading chipset manufacturer
- Test XPOS module for mobile phone users
- To be announced in Dec 2022.
This Roadmap contains forward-looking statements regarding Pundi X’s expected progress, future features and our business plans.
These statements reflect Pundi X’s current expectations with respect to future events; they are based on assumptions and are subject to risks, uncertainties and change at any time as the company operates in a changing regulatory environment and highly evolving technical space. Pundi X is obligated to comply with regulatory requirements or require permissions for new services which may cause delay or transferring to other organizations to continue the newly developed services.
Given these risks and uncertainties, you are cautioned not to rely on these forward-looking statements. Actual results, performance or events may be different from what is predicted in the forward-looking statements.
The forward-looking statements cannot constitute technological, financial, investment, legal or other advice. Please consult with experts in appropriate areas before implementing or utilizing the forward-looking statements.