XWallet doesn’t support the direct deposit of NPXSXEM token at the moment. NPXSXEM holders are required to stake via their private wallet. If you have NPXSXEM in an exchange, please transfer to your private NEM wallet. If you don’t have one, you can download the official NEM wallet at https://nem.io/downloads/
- Click “Card” and choose NPXSXEM in the f(x) card to register your NEM wallet public address that stores NPXSXEM
- Click “add” to verify the address
- Enter the public address of your private NEM wallet (NOT EXCHANGE WALLET ADDRESS), fill in the note if you want, and click “Confirm”
- Transfer a small amount of NPXSXEM to an address assigned by Pundi X for verification. It requires fewer than 100 NPXSXEM for verification. The required amount is assigned randomly by the system and is non-refundable.
- Make sure you follow the instructions below when transferring a small amount of NPXSXEM in your NEM wallet for XWallet pairing verification.
Here is the detail of how to transfer the assigned amount NPXSXEM from your Mosaic wallet for verification:
- First you need to choose “Mosaic transfer”
- In your NEM wallet, click “Send” to start the transfer process.
- In the field for “To”, fill in the address shown in your XWallet (the address is randomly assigned).
- In the field for “Message’, fill in P.S. code shown in your XWallet (the code is randomly assigned).
- In the field for “Message Type”, the default is ‘Unencrypted’. Don’t choose other options; otherwise, we cannot receive your verification amount.
- In the field for “Fee”, you need to have a small amount of XEM for transfer in your NEM wallet.
- In the field for “Currency”, choose “pundix:npxs” which is NPXSXEM.
- In the field for “Amount”, fill in the required amount assigned by XWallet.
- In the field for “Password”, fill in the password of your own NEM wallet.
- Click “Send” after double checking and confirming that all the information is correct. You can search the transaction record at http://explorer.nemchina.com/#/
- After you successfully deposit or pair your NPXS/NPXSXEM wallet, you can click “start staking” to kick off the process.