Stronger Together for the Victims in Las Vegas
Our hearts are breaking for those affected by the tragedy in Las Vegas earlier this week, and we want to help. That’s why, for the next week, we are donating $2 of every card sold from our Stronger Together collection to The National Compassion Fund. The money raised from now through next Wednesday, Oct. 11, will help support the immediate and long-term needs of Sunday’s victims.
You’ll find this collection at the top of our app (Apple or Android), which includes cards for sending love, thanks and encouragement. You can send these cards to family members, friends and co-workers, to help boost everyone’s spirits, but we also urge you to send them to those responding in Las Vegas, from the hospital staffs to the law enforcement, and your government representatives.
To the responders. The first responders and those working on the ground in Law Vegas need our support. You don’t need to know anyone personally to send a personal, heartfelt note to remind these people that many, many people around the country are thinking of them. Here are a few local organizations to consider sending a supportive note to this week:
- Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (400 S. Martin L. King Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada 89106)
- University Medical Center of Southern Nevada (1800 West Charleston Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89102)
- Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center (3186 S. Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas, NV 89109)
- St. Rose Dominican Hospital (8280 W. Warm Springs Road, Las Vegas, NV 89113)
- Valley Health Systems (2075 E Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89119)
Keep up the good fight, and encourage others along the way. If you have suggestions for other people to send cards to, please share them in the comments below!