DPS909 — rc 0.4 — Week 3

This was the last week of RC 0.4, also of this course DPS909. These last blogs were a bit late because I was busy working on both assignments and my personal project, well actually only on my PJ. Not related but here’s the link to it: hashnum

Last PR

The last issue should be on an external PJ, so I came back to vuetify. This problem was about styling. Fixing it took me a while, but the good side was I have improved my skills on stylus language.

The styling issues

The original thread only had one styling problem, but when working on them, I found some more on the same element, so I tried to fix them all.

The issues were fixed

Was only a few lines being fixed, but it changed a lot. Coding is magical.

Link