Announcing PyTorch Ecosystem Day
We’re proud to announce our first PyTorch Ecosystem Day. The virtual, one-day event will focus completely on our Ecosystem and Industry PyTorch communities!
PyTorch is a deep learning framework of choice for academics and companies, all thanks to its rich ecosystem of tools and strong community. As with our developers, our ecosystem partners play a pivotal role in the development and growth of the community.
We will be hosting our first PyTorch Ecosystem Day, a virtual event designed for our ecosystem and industry communities to showcase their work and discover new opportunities to collaborate.
PyTorch Ecosystem Day will be held on April 21, with both a morning and evening session, to ensure we reach our global community. Join us virtually for a day filled with discussions on new developments, trends, challenges, and best practices through keynotes, breakout sessions, and a unique networking opportunity hosted through Gather.Town.
April 21, 2021 (Pacific Time) — A fully digital experience
- Morning Session (EMEA) Opening Talks — 8:00 am-9:00 am PT Poster Exhibition & Breakout Sessions — 9:00 am-12:00 pm PT
- Evening Session (APAC/US) Opening Talks — 3:00 pm-4:00 pm PT Poster Exhibition & Breakout Sessions — 3:00 pm-6:00 pm PT
- Networking — 9:00 am-7:00 pm PT
There are two ways to participate in PyTorch Ecosystem Day:
- Poster Exhibition from the PyTorch ecosystem and industry communities covering a variety of topics. Posters are available for viewing throughout the duration of the event. To be part of the poster exhibition, please see below for submission details. If your poster is accepted, we highly recommend tending your poster during one of the morning or evening sessions or both!
- Breakout Sessions are 40-min sessions freely designed by the community. The breakouts can be talks, demos, tutorials or discussions. Note: you must have an accepted poster to apply for the breakout sessions.
Call for posters now open! Submit your proposal today! Please send us the title and summary of your projects, tools, and libraries that could benefit PyTorch researchers in academia and industry, application developers, and ML engineers for consideration. The focus must be on academic papers, machine learning research, or open-source projects. Please no sales pitches. Deadline for submission is March 18, 2021.
Visit pytorchecosystemday.fbreg.com for more information and we look forward to welcoming you to PyTorch Ecosystem Day on April 21st!
- Team PyTorch