QiDao Weekly Updates — Week 32 (12/06–12/12/2021)
- AMA with SpookySwap on their Discord server.
- Fireside Chat with Moonriver. Watch it here.
- Debt ceiling increases on: Fantom: yvDAI, mooScreamWBTC, mooScreamFTM, mooScreamETH, mooScreamBIFI. Polygon: camWMATIC, camWETH, camDAI
- QiDao has received a proposal from Stake DAO to add Stake DAO vault tokens (sdTokens) as collateral for borrowing MAI. Link to vote.
- 42.72% of all Qi outstanding has been locked for an average of 2.47 years.
- Crodex migrates MAI-USDC LP and MAI-CRO LP pools to native MAI.
- A new proposal is being discussed on Discord to seed a Market.xyz Locker market to borrow against CLAM.
- The proposal to add MOVR as collateral for borrowing MAI passed, with a 135 % minimum collateral to debt ratio (CDR). Link to results.
- The proposal to decide on whether to extend QuickSwap liquidity mining rewards for QI and MAI liquidity passed and they will be extended until Jan. 13, 2022. Link to results.
- The Community’s Unofficial Guide to Mai Finance keeps growing with new articles about MAI on Cronos, Moonriver and Harmony and more languages supported..
- Amount of Qi staked: 14,840,950. (42.72% of Qi locked)
- 11190 addresses holding Qi.
- Arbitrum & Harmony Launch
- Cronos, IoTeX Launch — waiting on Chainlink integration.
- Tidal insurance coverage
- Qi bonds
- New proposal to instate a gauge for vault incentives
- TOMB collateral for MAI in market.xyz.
- TOMB-MAI LP pairs in different networks Polygon and Avalanche
- CeFi partnership announcing soon
- New liquidity pool being added on QuickswapDEX: HBAR-MAI
- NEAR Partnership
- QiDao Pro discussions starting in Discord — Borrowing for institutions and DAOs. The idea would be for these partners to have access to higher debt ceilings for providing value to the protocol.
Conversations in the works:
- Market making for MAI — conversations with Jump have progressed well
- Liquidity incentives to increase demand for MAI
- Cross chain partnerships with projects on Moonriver, Fantom, Avalanche, Arbitrum, Cronos, Solana etc.
- Committees are scheduling weekly community calls.
- Building a QiDao automation unit to build automations that will improve the protocol
Most Recent Fireside Chats and AMAs
You can find them all on our fireside chats on YouTube channel
You can also listen to our fireside chats and AMAs on our podcast channel on Spotify
- Lao Zi Twitter: 5,790 followers (1.53% increase)
- QiDao Protocol Twitter: 9,763 Followers (6.33% increase)
- Telegram Chat: 1,806 members (2.44% increase)
- Telegram Announcements: 80 members (new)
- Discord: 6,561 members (4.72% increase)
- Youtube: 337 subscribers (1.51% increase)
Asks for the the community
- As we launch on other chains, help spread the word amongst your communities to try out our vaults.
- Engage in community discussions on Discord
- Vote when we have QIPs out.
- More important than ever are partnerships we can make on other chains — If you think of partnerships that can help please introduce us.
Learn more about QiDao and get involved in the community