One week before staking and New Partner
THE NEXT GENERATION PUBLIC BLOCKCHAIN FOR DECENTRALIZED NETWORK-AS-A-SERVICE (NaaS)
QLC Chain partners with Opacity, giveaways ongoing
We are glad to announce the partnership between Opacity and QLC Chain. This collaboration will enhance the QLC ecosystem with storage services in communication applications.
The partnership has two aspects. First, the two teams will explore layer-2 storage solutions based on QLC Chain. In the next-generation network applications, storage is a critical feature that requires security, privacy, and speed which Opacity can provide.
Second, QLC Chain’s new consumer-oriented product, Confidant, will adopt Opacity as backup storage with a lower storage cost and equally optimal privacy protection mechanism.
The Opacity and QLC Chain partnership includes two promotions to give both communities a chance to experience our platforms
QLC account owners can find the OPQ code in the user portal, and new members will be allocated with a code after having successfully registered.
Read the full guidelines here
Q-Gas distribution postponed, first-day stakers to receive 10x amount of Q-Gas
Recently, while doing final code reviews of the staking contract, the team discovered an issue that could potentially impact asset security of staked QLC tokens. Putting the security of our holders’ assets in the first place, the team has made the decision to postpone the staking start time for 10 more days, from the originally planned May 28th to June 7th.
To express our gratitude for your understanding, we will distribute all the Q-Gas earning, which is accumulated and deserved Q-Gas for the missing 10 Days in one go, on June 8th.
You can find the step-by-step guide for staking QLC in this post:
QLC Chain is attending #TELCOBLOCKCHAIN FORUM
It is with great pleasure that we announce our keynote speech entitled: How Blockchain Empowers Telecom Infrastructure Sharing, to be delivered at the Telco Blockchain Forum.
PUBLIC CHAIN DEVELOPMENT — Multidimensional Block Lattice
Ongoing ( June 3 — June 14 )
- To integrate testing of PoV Chain
- To deploy go-QLC node, NEP 5 airdrop for both main net and testnet
Completed ( May 20 — May 31 )
- Optimized P2P performance
- NEP5 integrate testing
- Implemented airdrop contract
- Release GO-QLC v1.2.2
- To implement RPC Pub/Sub
- To conduct the pressure test of all RPC interface
- To implement Oracle node
- To implement the contract for Montnets
WINCASH DEVELOPMENT — QLC Chain mobile wallet
Completed ( May 20 — May 31 )
- QLC Chain Mainnet wallet integration completed import and create new wallet function
- Add staking function in mobile wallet
Dossier of reading to understand QLC Chain mainnet
- QLC Chain Strengthens First Telecom Public Chain Development with 5G Approaching
- QLC Chain Can Help Carriers to Build a SWIFT-like Network Based on Direct Carrier Billing
- Understand GO-QLC token economy and how to benefit from it
- Understand GO-QLC consensus and how to benefit from it
- QLC Chain mainnet launches with telecom service capabilities before 5G coming, and signs $2 million USD sales MOU for communication service deployment on QLC Chain
- A step-by-step guide for Staking QLC and Earning Q-Gas
About QLC Chain
QLC Chain is the next generation public chain for Network-as-a-Service (NaaS). It is the world’s first infrastructure-level public chain with embedded telecom service capabilities. The QLC Chain benefits the QLC holders in the network services.
It is the distributed telecom services constructed on multi-dimensional block lattice which is a type of DLT structure. The major features include
1) distributed security (e.g. digital ID authentication, privacy encryption and on-premise storage)
2) distributed billing (e.g. trusted billing, anti-fraud billing and phone bill payment)
3) P2P addressing (digital identity and chord network optimization based on IPv6).
Please visit the website for more information https://qlcchain.org/