QLC Chain — Developer Community Launching
HE NEXT GENERATION PUBLIC BLOCKCHAIN FOR DECENTRALIZED NETWORK-AS-A-SERVICE (NaaS)
QLC Chain proudly demoed Confidant at LeHack 2019, invited by Europe’s largest privacy-focused search engine.
QLC Chain developer community (https://qlcchain.org/developers) was finally introduced to its global supporters and bug finding fun lovers in early July. Taking this opportunity, on July 6th and 7th, QLC Chain’s first privacy and data security-focused product, Confidant, was invited by Qwant to be demonstrated at LeHack — French oldest hackers’ event in Paris. Qwant is the largest privacy-focused search engine in Europe and shares similar product value with Confidant. Proudly Confidant Station stayed strong through the 2 days’ hackathon with thousands of hacker participants.
To celebrate the launch of QLC Chain developer community, the hackathon went further into Confidant Bug Bounty Program and was brought to global security researchers and hackers offering up to 1 $BTC too top winning hacker and a total value of 1.49 BTC to all accepted bugs.
So far, we received various bugs report however NO ONE has broken in the Confidant Station yet. The buy bounty continues.
Confidant Bug Bounty rewards and rules can be found at
In addition, QLC Chain released 2019 H2 #Roadmap for QLC Chain with frequently asked questions answered
PUBLIC CHAIN DEVELOPMENT — Multidimensional Block Lattice
Completed (June 21st — June 28th)
- Supported rollback ContractReward block
- Integrated testing PoV Chain
- Refactored miner contract
- Optimized transactions write into ledger logic
- Fixed transaction conflict in ledger process
Ongoing (July 1st — July 12th)
- Integrate testing v1.2.3 version
- Optimize ledger synchronization
- Optimize Ledger concurrent read and write performance
- Optimize pov consensus module
Next Step (July 15th — July 29th)
- P2P optimization coding
- To implement node monitor
- To implement the Consensus history record
Completed ( June 21st — June 28th)
- UI design for PGP email service
- Research preparation for PGP email service protocol
Ongoing (July 1st — July 12th)
- Coding on the PGP email service module
- Overall UI improvement on all Confidant app screens
Next Step (July 15th — July 26th)
- Completion of the new feature PGP email service
About QLC Chain
QLC Chain is the next-generation public chain for Network-as-a-Service (NaaS). It is the world’s first infrastructure-level public chain with embedded telecom service capabilities. The QLC Chain benefits the QLC holders in the network services.
It is the distributed telecom services constructed on multi-dimensional block lattice which is a type of DLT structure. The major features include
1) distributed security (e.g. digital ID authentication, privacy encryption and on-premise storage)
2) distributed billing (e.g. trusted billing, anti-fraud billing and phone bill payment)
3) P2P addressing (digital identity and chord network optimization based on IPv6).
Please visit the website for more information https://qlcchain.org/