V1.4.0 Mainnet Upgrade
On July 22, we upgraded our mainnet to the V.1.4.0 , delivering a lighter, faster version of our blockchain, ready to support the cross chain DeFi liquidity pool and “Settlement as Mining” for enterprise adoption, which will greatly benefit our community representatives who will ultimately share the fees stemming from the enterprise settlement service.
Key features of the V1.4.0 are:
- Optimized ledger storage structure, the size of ledger reduced by 3 times.
- Improved consensus efficiency , TPS increased by 20%.
- Supported private transaction and permission control in enterprise use case.
- Optimized p2p message signature mechanism, cpu load reduced by 50%.
- Optimized bootstrap node with load balancing enabled.
- gRPC supported.
A detailed change log of the upgrade can be found here: https://github.com/qlcchain/go-qlc/releases
QLC Chain roadmap targeting cross-chain DeFi and stable coin implementation in communications network market
With the first half of 2020 behind us, we are happy to bring you our newest roadmap which reflects the team’s focus on expanding our enterprise blockchain solutions and adoption as well as further development of our DeFi platform.
The roadmap includes:
- Development of enterprise wallet with DeFi features.
- Support of QLC Chain based stablecoin.
- Support of On-demand service smart contract templates for operators.
- Launch of the automated commercial layer for the communication’s industry.
- Enabling QLC based AMM protocol.
Subsequently we have also published a follow up article which further expands on the team’s current developmental focus.
To mark the publishing on the roadmap we held a Twitter giveaway during which we gave away 2500 QLC and 150 QGas to 50 lucky winners.
Global Telco Blockchain Summit 2020
We are honored to have sponsored and participated at the Global Telco Blockchain Summit 2020, held on Jun 9 2020, which brought together leading technology experts and decision makers in discussion about the key benefits of blockchain technology and latest pilot projects that are transforming business processes and models within the telecoms sector.
Representing QLC Chain at the event was our COO Susan Zhou, who participated in a panel titled “C-Level insights: What are the benefits of Blockchain and why is it the biggest opportunity for Telco Service Providers?”, along with representatives from MEF Forum, PCCWG, CenturyLink and Amartus.
Susan also delivered her “Automated Commercial Layer for Network Service” presentation at the event, during which she talked about the ways in which QLC Chain solutions advance the Telecommunications industry.
AMA with Crypto Nation
It was a pleasure to take part in another AMA held by our friends at Crypto Nation. Our Chief Architect Allen Li was on hand this June 10 to talk to the Crypto Nation community and we also had the opportunity to give out some QLC tokens to the members who asked the best questions.
Read the full AMA recap here (and don’t forget to follow Crypto Nation on Telegram: t.me/CryptoNationIN and Twitter: @CryptoNationIN):
On June 9, we published a short Q&A addressing some of the more pressing questions which have been circulating in our community. This Q&A was our opportunity to provide clarification on subjects like partnerships, DeFi, adoption and exchanges.
Read the full Q&A here:
PUBLIC CHAIN DEVELOPMENT
- stability and performance testing for v1.4.0
- optimize P2P test cases for performance improvement
- pre-research ETH/QLC cross-chain solution
- implement the smart contract to store KYC status
- upgrade main network to v1.4.0 for better performance
- pre-research solidity smart contract implementation
- pre-research the AMM in QLC Chain
- implement the QLC Hub for ETH/QLC cross-chain
- implement the Ethereum smart contracts for DeFi
- implement AMM in QLC Chain
- OTC module optimization
- Integration of token market value and fluctuation information of each project in Defi module.
- Defi product research
About QLC Chain
QLC Chain is to resolve the data trust and security problem in the communication industry, it provides network automation of billing/reconciliation/settlement/payment/custody to telecom operators utilising blockchain technology.
QLC Chain offers telecom operators with inter-carrier connection and financial consultancy services as well.
From the ledger structure perspective: QLC Chain supports each account to have its own chain of ledger integrated with telecom service capabilities, named the multi-dimensional block-lattice structured ledger.
From an adoption scenario perspective: QLC Chain’s mission is to create a secure and trusted environment for communication services and to narrow down the digital divide by leveraging Distributed Ledger Technology, enabling everyone to operate and benefit from network services.
QLC Chain solution suite includes:
- A blockchain-based DoD (Data on demand) platform to process inter-carrier settlements in a trustable, auditable and automated manner and enable frictionless on demand commerce and federated network for information and communications service providers
- A blockchain-based A2P SMS settlement platform with its product suite including an A2P SMS settlement solution; Anti-SMS swap solution, and QLC Chain soft-sim identity for IoT devices.
- A blockchain-based DID (Decentralized ID) communication authentication solution which is intended to authenticate, authorize, and access blockchain identities and security properties in network service such as SD-WAN/MPLS/cellular network/5G slicing network.
- A solution that enables enterprises and operators to use crypto wallet and stable coin payment for supply chain.
Learn more about QLC Chain https://qlcchain.org/