Happy Monday! In the past two weeks, we have conducted two quiz on our Yellow Paper. Congratulations to all the participants that won! We hoped that this would help our community understand our Public Chain structure better. However, we noticed that on our second quiz there were a lot of uncertainties. Therefore, we wanted to share the correct answers!
- The Shannon Consensus formula introduced an important mathematic term. What is it？
- Which of the following Sharding methodology does Shannon Consensus use?
- (Fill in the blank) The primary reason of implementing QLC Virtual Machine (VM) is ________________.
To execute smart contract functionality
- Which of the following description is false?
QLC Chain supports two types of smart contracts: Token Smart Contract and Utility Smart Contract
- Which one of the following is NOT an example of NaaS?
- Which of the following service is not addressed in QLC Chain?
- (Fill in the Blank) Asset Smart Contract allows asset owner to _________ real assets on the blockchain without the need for a new token.
- What makes QLC Chain’s Block Lattice Structure Multidimensional?
Because it supports multiple token issuance
- What’s the transaction fee in QLC Chain?
- Explain how Shannon Consensus and dPoS work together.
QLC Chain uses a dual consensus protocol for global agreement — dPoS for transaction and Shannon Consensus for Storage Node. dPoS is designed for transactions amongst General Accounts without incentive to representation node. However, when smart contracts is introduced, dPoS can longer meet communication requirements. This is where Shannon Consensus comes in — to serve the need of data storage economically and efficiently.
We hope this helps answer a lot of your questions! Comment on our Reddit if you have any questions ;)