Dear Confidant owners,
As the staking functionality is going live in the Go-QLC web explorer soon, a step-by-step guide is provided below as reference when you stake QLC for your Confidant Stations as QLC Chain node.
Breakdown of the Q-Gas distribution from running Confidant stations as QLC Chain Node
Q-Gas Earnings — from running Confidant Station (s) as voting node in the QLC Chain network.
Q-Gas Rewards — from the ISO participation with 100K QLC loan provided for staking
Please note your Q-Gas earnings and rewards will be distributed at 00:00: 00 UTC everyday starting as early as June 8th. The 100K loan for staking from participating in ISO will go active and your entitled Q-Gas rewards will be distributed accordingly after the required 2000 QLC is staked for your Confidant Station (s).
How to get Q-Gas
Start time for QLC Staking has been rescheduled to 00:00:00 UTC, June 7th, with the first Q-Gas distribution taking place at 00:00:00 UTC, June 8th.
Please note the wallet will not accept NEP-5 QLCs until June 7th. You can create a wallet, however, please DO NOT make a transaction.
Step 1: Create a QLC Chain Wallet
QLC Chain wallet will have Web version, PC version, and mobile version.
This guide will take an example from the Web version.
- Go to the QLC Chain Wallet from here: https://explorer.qlcchain.org/createwallet
When creating a new wallet, make sure you have saved both the Wallet Seed and the Mnemonic Phrase.
2. After setting up the password, you will have your QLC Chain Wallet. Click on the address and see the details. Please DO NOT transfer your NEP-5 QLC to this wallet.
3. Withdraw your $QLC to a NEP-5 wallet
Import or create a NEP-5 wallet. Click the “+ Add new NEO Wallet” in Green and generate or import one. I trust you can handle the rest procedure of transferring fund from an exchange address to your own wallet address too.
Step 2: Prove your ownership of Confidant Station (s)
Find the portal to Staking for Confidant, on the ‘My Wallets’ page, choose ‘Invoke New Staking’ to launch your Staking.
- Select ‘For Confidant’ and go to the Confidant staking page, for the ‘Your Email’ section, make sure to input your email address registered for purchasing Confidant.
2. Click on ‘Send Security code’ button, copy and paste the security code sent to your submitted email address into the input box.
3. After your security code is verified, you are verified as a Confidant buyer.
Step 3: Stake for your Confidant Station (s)
- Tick the Confidant Station(s) you are willing to stake for,
Please also cross check the listed MAC1 addresses with those on the bottom of your Confidant Station (s). If there is any discrepancy, remember to report to us via the google form.
2. Select the Nep-5 wallet address that has sufficient funds to stake from, and a GO-QLC wallet address you’d like to use for receiving Q-Gas earnings and rewards.
3. Review all the information and invoke your staking for Confidant Station (s) as QLC Chain node.
Congrats! Now you have completed staking QLC!
Where to find the distribution records of my Q-Gas rewards from participating in ISO?
After the first distribution of Q-Gas rewards, you should be able to find the distribution record in the section of ‘My Rewards’, your Q-Gas rewards accumulate afterwards.
Thank you for getting on board and contributing to our development as the very early supporters by running Confidant Stations as QLC Chain nodes. There is one last quota among the total offering of staking left, to grab the final chance to reserve your 100K QLC loan, please go to the Confidant website for Confidant purchase.
Let us know if you have any questions and stay tuned!
QLC Chain team