Fire and Ice — Native Tokens Campaign Step 3: The Throne, to Whom?
Dear QuarkChain Community Members,
QuarkChain Game of DeFi Campaign is still going on! After the bidding campaign for the right to mint tokens, we held a voting event at the Telegram group, and (token name: QUSDT, QCASH, QUSDC) are the top three tokens voted by the community governance. For the information of previous activities, please refer to:
Game of DeFi: Phase I — Bounty Program
Game of DeFi: Early access to 5 DeFi related products to share 5 million QKC!
Learn the whole campaign and the three phases!
Game of DeFi: Phase II — Ice and Fire
‘Game of DeFi’ Phase 2 Starts: Bidding Wins the Right to Mint Native Token, 0 Cost to Win 130,000…
Earn QKC by issuing, minting, and playing your native tokens!
Today, our “Ice and Fire — Native Tokens” campaign will enter the next step — Throne of Native Tokens! Playing a transaction challenge on Twitter to win the one-million QKC!
As we all know, QuarkChain multi-native token can pay the transaction fee (GAS fee) instead of QKC itself. The realization of this function will depend on this product. Therefore, we are very glad to introduce our new product: Gas Liquidity Pool.
After multi-native tokens are created successfully, they can be used to pay for the gas fee directly, while ERC20 has to rely on ETH for gas fee payment only. Miners can provide liquidity for the multi-native tokens. The details on how to implement this function can be found in this article:
Tutorial of Transactions at QuarkChain
This article introduces how to initiate transactions on QuarkChain. The introduction in this article is based on the…
To give you a better understanding of the gas liquidity pool, we will host a 1 million QKC transaction challenge by Twitter at this phase. This event will last for four days and all participants who successfully participate in the challenge and retweet at Twitter will be eligible to get the QKC rewards. The rewards for the longest tweet chain among the three native tokens will be doubled.
Time：2020/08/22 8:00 pm — 2020/08/26 7:59 pm (PST)
- The owner of native token: (token name: QUSDT, QCASH, QUSDC.) will initiate the challenge with the owned native token.
- Once the game starts, only one player can be picked per round, and the game ends if multiple players are picked or if you send transactions to multiple addresses.
- It is not allowed to transfer back during the game, nor can a closed loop be formed.That is, each player can only participate once. Once it is found that one individual participates multiple times during the game, the game will end.
- Players need to complete two tasks:
- Find the player for next round and send a transaction to his/her address;
- Tweet a post at Twitter, you need @ the next player’s Twitter account, along with your transaction ID.
- The next player will receive the transaction and proceed to the next round challenge.
Rules for Reward:
- The maximum rewards pool of the game is 1,000,000 QKC, and the specific allocation is as follows:
- The rewards pool for each chain initiated by the three native tokens is up to 250,000QKC.
- The rewards per chain is the sum of all participants’ Twitter followers (up to 250,000).
- The rewards of the longest chain will be doubled, with a maximum rewards pool of 500,000QKC.
- All participants (except the last one) can share the award after the challenge. The last one in the chain cannot be rewarded.
- The reward each player can get is related to the coefficient, which is calculated by the weights of the number of Twitter followers of the current player, and the next two players behind him, with the weight coefficient of 1,0.5, 0.25, respectively.
Rewards Calculation Example:
Assume that in one native token transaction challenge, there are four players, namely, A, B, C, and D. The number of Twitter followers are 100, 1,000, 10,000, and 100,000, respectively.
- According to the rewards rule, they totally can get a reward of:
(100 + 1,000 + 10,000 + 100,000) / 2 = 55,550 QKC.
- Based on the rules:
the weight of A:100 * 1 + 1,000 * 0.5 + 10,000 * 0.25 = 3,100
the weight of B:1,000 * 1 + 10,000 * 0.5 + 100,000 * 0.25 = 31,000
the weight of C:10,000 * 1 + 100,000 * 0.5 + 0 * 0.25 = 60,000
player D is not eligible for the reward.
- The sum of A, B, C, and D’s weights: 3,100 + 31,000 + 60,000 = 94,100
- The reward of A, B, C, D is :
A：3,100 / 94,100 * 55,550 = 1,830 QKC
B：31,000 / 94,100 * 55,550 = 18,300 QKC
C：60,000 / 94,100 * 55,550 = 35,419 QKC
Step 1: Carefully select the next player you invite to join in the next round of the challenge. If you want to maximize your reward, you need to consider:
- You need to make sure that you are not the last player in the game, that is, you need to ensure that the participant you invite will complete the next round;
- You want to make your weight as large as possible, which means you need to make sure that the number of Twitter followers of the person you invite is as large as possible.
Step 2: After selecting the next player, you need to confirm his/her Twitter account and his/her QKC address.
Step 3: You send any number of native tokens you have (not QKC) to his QKC wallet address and save the transaction ID.
Step 4: After the transaction completes, you tweet the following message on your Twitter (here is a template):
I’m participating @Quark_Chain #DeFi ONE MILLION QKC challenge campaign! I want to invite (here @ next_player’s Twitter account) to be the next challenger! Make our line to be the longest and win up to 1 million QKC! txid = (replace with your transaction ID)