Dear QuarkChain Community Members,
Since inception, the QuarkChain project has achieved many milestones, from the initial publication of our white paper, online testing, TPS improvements to the publication of our open source code. Thanks to the community’s support, we have made steady progress to date. At present, the QuarkChain testnet has achieved 14,000 + on-chain TPS. Testnet 2.0 is coming in the near future with additional functionalities.
Despite the growth of QuarkChain to date, we are well aware that the success of a blockchain project is not only relying on technological progress. As the history of Bitcoin and Ethereum shows, their success is heavily dependent on their community support. The growth of the community and the development of the project are intricately interdependent.
To better promote community development, to allow more people to participate in the QuarkChain community, and to introduce more people to QuarkChain’s vision of a blockchain-driven future world, QuarkChain Foundation is announcing the launch of its QuarkChain Ambassador Program, in which over a million QKC Tokens may be earned by all eligible ambassadors in total.
The program is generally open to all members of the QuarkChain community other than citizens and residents of the United States. QuarkChain Foundation is currently accepting applications and expects to announce all appointed ambassadors within the next three weeks.
In addition to developing a cutting-edge understanding of blockchain technology, and gain first-hand access to the latest industry trends, QuarkChain Ambassadors are entitled to the following benefits:
1. QKC Token awards for marketing, promoting and developing the QuarkChain community.
2. Exclusive partnerships, a certificate of which will be permanently recorded on the blockchain after the QuarkChain mainnet is launched.
4. Reach to QuarkChain team members directly
5. Opportunity to gain knowledge of blockchain technology
In order to become a QuarkChain Ambassador, you must:
(Application form: https://goo.gl/forms/AudBGdesTI2JAHsB2)
1. Have a basic understanding of QuarkChain, blockchain technology, and hold a minimum of 20,000 QKC Tokens (as specified in the application form).
2. Be willing to help build communities and expand QuarkChain’s influence on social media platforms such as Twitter, Telegram, Medium, Youtube, Reddit.
3. Be willing to participate in community building, help to solve problems, and help to maintain an open, inviting atmosphere for constructive discussions.
4. Be willing to learn, develop, and share in-depth observations and reflections on the industry, and help QuarkChain optimizing its product.
Preferences may be given to individuals who have prior experience building blockchain project communities, such as social opinion leaders, as well as individuals recommended by other QuarkChain Ambassadors.
QuarkChain welcomes all community members (other than residents and citizens of the United States) to apply and participate in developing a better community and world powered by QuarkChain.
November 25, 2018
The QuarkChain Ambassador Program and all associated events and activities are not and will not be offered in the United States or to any U.S. persons (as defined in Regulation S promulgated under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended). Any QuarkChain Ambassador Program event or, if applicable, transactions in QKC Tokens in connection therewith, are subject to all terms and conditions set forth in connection with such activities. This announcement is provided for informational purposes only and does not guarantee anyone a right to participate in or receive rewards from the QuarkChain Ambassador Program.
Also, we are not offering the program in any country subject to OFAC sanctions(Balkans, Belarus, Burma, Cote D’Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, and Zimbabwe) and Central African Republic, Crimea, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, South Suda, Venezuela and Yemen.