Leaves of the Cosmic Tree
floating freely in the quantum waves
We need everyone to celebrate Gaia’s transformation, we need all lightworkers, all those sleeping who will transform themselves and heal, all those who believe in nothing, all those who resist to the great change fighting against good will starseeds… We will be carried on a big quantum wave, going through our cells like a firework, whoever we may be.
EVERYONE IS NEEDED.
We need whales who talk to the stars and transmit their vibration in the darker parts of the oceans with love.
We need all of you fellows writers to flow your golden words in the Gaia’s Aura.
- Ann Litts, in Rebuilding A Life, observes that all change and we loose and rebuild: prompt Loss.
- Destiny S. Harris, in What Makes You A Phenomenal Woman?, states that every woman must assert her full power.
- Destiny S. Harris, in I’m Pretty, But So Much More, claims her qualities are beyond beauty.
- Jean Carfantan, in They Won’t be Able to Put the Toothpaste Back in the Tube, relays good news about the healing of our collective body.
- Nalini MacNab, in Mindful Malama, tells us about a Hawaian word so insightful.
- Diana C., in At War With Our Own Eroticism, reminds us about how sex is often connected to childhood wounds and that you need to heal them before enjoying a healthy sex life.
- Jean Carfantan, in When the Shadow Comes out of its Shelter, launches the prompt : Vacant moments and shows how empty moments are the key moments when the shadow appears.
- Dennett, in Work to Do, tells how she fears it spying her vacant moments. Prompt : vacant moments.
- Ann Litts, in The Dark, Quiet Place, describes these vacant moments when time is suspended.
- Jean Carfantan, in My Future Me Thanks me Everyday, evokes how what you do now alters your future.
- Beth Stormont, in Seeing What We Believe, reminds us about the fable about The Emperor’s New Clothes by Hans Christian Andersen.
- Anthi Psomiadou, in Gíosis, zooms out till seeing herself in a cosmic context, naked feet, in her garden.
Each of us is doing our part, the best we can.
Best wishes to you all in communion!