The Divine Design
Ariadne’s Thread #16 : our infinite wave
As Queen’s Children publication unfolds, a design is unfolding made of many cycles woven in its time wheel. I observe this mysterious design opening its wings. I am unable to point it precisely but my soul is in awe on contemplating the movement through every week.
What divine design made me create this publication? It was a call inside but I had no idea of the outcome. I am an observer on how this wave keeps running around the globe oceans, although I am an actor too.
Everyone, here, participates keeping this wave to unfold in many surprising ways, feeding then the divine design that gave the impulse of this infinite wave. This a fun game, loving and learning.
This week, we welcome two new writers :
Please explore their past work and how they weave their personal and unique pattern in the tapestry of our community.
- Gurpreet Dhariwal in I Am Not Ashamed of Being Me explores the betrayal.
- Nalini MacNab in FEROCIOUS LOVE Flows Differently evokes three Goddesses and their ferocious love, an aspect often ignored.
- Devi O’Carroll weaves her words around the theme of the waning summer in her poem Blossom.
- Jean Carfantan proposes the theme about the ripples of our actions in the collective mind in the prompt The Leverage.
- Dennett after the prompt Life Lesson, relates how she came to meet her authenticity in being a loner in her poem The Outlier.
- Ann Litts after the prompt My Leverage recounts how she changed her views into a life with less control, on the three rhythm in Life Is An Echo.
- Nalini MacNab answers the prompt My Leverage with The Game Changer…Not in which she narrates a key experience she went through that changed her life.
- White Feather tells us how his life unfolded in waves which changed every time, he had less echo in Echo Chamber after the prompt My Leverage.
- Discover our ultimate aim in What Is The Meaning Of All This? where Jean Carfantan tries to answer to this mystery.
- Jennifer Tarnacki walks in the footsteps of her ancestors in The Gatekeeper as an answer to the prompt My Leverage.
What a divine flow! I wish you a marvelous and magical week for this incoming future.