Cyber security Jobs:
Cyber security refers to information technology security. It targets on protecting computers, networks, programs, and data from attackers. It is used for protecting networks, devices, programs, and data from unauthorized access. Today, many of the people show interest in Cyber security jobs. Hence, the scope of Cyber Security Training in the data protection system of the country is very high.
Today, many of the businesses in a country are depending upon cybersecurity. The cyber security jobs entry-level professional requires the least work experience. And the middle-level manager’s responsibility is managing security programs, data security. This position is only for a person with minimum years of experience. Finally, the top-level position is the Chief information officer. This position is only for a person with maximum experience.
The following are the topmost of Cyber security jobs:
Cryptographer can develop algorithms, ciphers and security systems to hide sensitive information. And also analyze, solve any type of hidden information in cryptographic security systems. They are also code makers as well as code breakers professionals. And also have to create private data regarding finance, national security and other important fields that are hidden from cyber-terrorists.
1.Cryptography jobs responsibilities:
The Cyber security jobs description of cryptographer is given below
- They protect important information from attackers as well as copies, modifies and deletes the data.
- These analysts develop statistical and mathematical models to analyze data and solve security problems.
- They protect message transmission data such as wireless networks, secure telephone, cellphones, email, etc.
- They develop and updates method for efficient delivery of cryptic processes.
- Cryptogropists need to provide technical support for the government, businesses, and industry to solve security-related issues.
- They need to advise colleagues and research staff a cryptical/mathematical methods and applications.
Salaries for cryptographer:
The average salary for cryptographists is range from $82,000–146,500. And also the junior cryptologist salary begins is $40,000, as well as senior Cryptologists, can earn $100,000 per year.
2.Network Security Engineer:
This is an important position for every organization. This person protects the security systems that are implemented within the organization and stops the threats.
Job responsibilities for Network Security Engineer:
- They have to maintain systems, identifying vulnerabilities as well as improving automation.
- They also maintain the firewalls, routers, switches as well as various network monitoring tools and VPNs.
Job salary for Network Security Engineer:
The Cyber security jobs salary for a network security engineer starts from Rs 4 lakhs and can grow up to 8 lakhs for annum.
3.Cyber Security analyst:
This analyst help in planning, implementing and upgrading security measures and controls. As well as they detect the security access and perform internal and external security investigation. This analyst also provides vulnerability testing, risk analyses, security analysis as well as manages the network.
- They have to plan, implement and upgrade security measures and controls.
- They create plans and protocols to protect digital files. As well as provide information systems against unauthorized access.
- These analysts conduct internal and external security investigations.
- Analysts need to coordinate security plans with outside vendors.
To Become a Certified Ethical Hacker Go For Ethical Hacking Online Training
Salary for Cyber security analyst:
The cyber security salary jobs in India for this analyst starts from Rs 6 lakhs per annum.
4. Security architect:
This architect plays a vital role in designing the network and computer security architecture for various companies. This helps in planning, researching and designing elements of security. A company security system, i.e vulnerable to attacks is not possible without a security architect.
They first create the design as per the company’s requirement . As well as work together with the programming team to build the final structure. Besides building architecture, they also develop company policies and procedures for employees in the company.
Job responsibilities of Network architect:
- They have to obtain a complete understanding of a company’s technology and information systems.
- plans, research and design a robust security architecture for any IT project
- They used develop requirements for local area networks(LANs), wide area networks(WANs), as well as virtual private networks(VPNs), routers, firewalls, and related network devices.
Salaries for security architect:
The average salary for security architects starts from Rs 17 lakhs per annum.
5.Cyber Security Manager:
The managers are responsible for maintaining the security protocols across the organization. Those people creates plans to increase network and internet security related to different projects. As well as they manage a team of IT professionals to create the highest standards of data security. These managers often review existing security policies. As well as create the policies is based on new threats. They also perform regular checks on all servers, switches, routers as well as other connected devices to provide security.
Job responsibilities of Cyber security manager:
- create and execute plans to improve the safety and security of IT projects.
- Definines, implement and maintain corporate security policies and procedures.
- Delivers immediate response to security-related incidents.
- prepares cost estimates and identify integration issues.
Salaries for Cyber security manager:
The average salary for a cyber security manager begins from Rs 12 lakhs per annum.
In India, the scope for cyber security jobs is very bright, because we need to more secure and reliable communication systems. I hope this article gives suggestions to grow your career in cyber security. Excel your knowledge through Cyber Security Online Training.