Top Tutorials to Learn AR App Development with ARKit on Apple
ARKit has been called a ‘Game Changer’ for Augmented Reality! It allows developers to create augmented reality apps for Apple’s newly launched iOS 11.
This new technology opens up the door for creative people and mobile app designers to build new experiences in a brand new industry that is expected to be worth $165 billion by 2024.
Why to learn ARKit?
- ARKit is the next step towards the future of apps. AR is going to allow users to enter fourth transformation and consume information more seamlessly.
- ARKit allows iOS developers to use their existing skills to create amazing augmented reality experiences.
- Augmented Reality will play an important role in education. Take advantage of ARKit and create attractive and intuitive experiences.
Become an Augmented Reality Developer by Building 11 High-Level AR Apps using ARKit in iOS 11 and Swift 4.
You’ll go from beginner to extremely high-level and your instructor will build each app with you step by step on screen.
You’ll build 11 AR apps, including a Floor is Lava App, AR measuring App, Ikea App and many other popular augmented reality apps. By doing so, you will learn how to use textures to make cool 3D models, display and animate 3D models in the camera view of the real world, use World Tracking to track your position at all times, launch projectiles in the real world, place 3D objects on horizontal surfaces, drive a car on horizontal surfaces, build an inter-dimensional portal, detect collisions between two 3D nodes.
Become ARKit proficient — Build your first 7 iOS 11 Augmented Reality App’s.
In this course you’ll learn how to create a handful of meaningful iOS apps using ARKit. Together you start from the very beginning covering the basics of Augmented Reality and ARKit. You dive in and create a handful of meaningful Augmented Reality apps.
What you will learn in this course?
- Run your first Augmented Reality app.
- Place furniture and Virtual Items on real world positions(AR Home Stores).
- Launch a Space Shuttle and Flying Saucer into Space(AR Shuttle Launch).
- Learn the apps you want to create, you suggest what we do.
Make amazing Augmented reality Apps in ARKit like — Flying Dragon, Dancing character, Helicopter and much more.
This course will start from the very basic and move on to build more Advanced and Amazing Augmented reality apps.
ARKit apps using scenekit that you will build in this course.
1) AR Solar System:
This app will get you started with ARKit and show you how to build an amazing 3D model of a solar system. I will teach you how to use sceneKit editor to prepare the planets as well as orbits and apply awesome real looking textures on our planets.
2) AR Floating Led Tv:
In this app we are going to make a Real working Led Television which will play a real video. This project will teach you how to work with spritKit and sceneKit to develop your Tv screen and play any video you want to play on that screen.
3) AR Dancing character:
In this app we are going to build a belle dancing character. After building this app you will be able to chose from many different characters and apply thousands of different animations to them such as — salsa dancing, moon walk, jumping, punching and many more.
4) AR Helicopter:
In this app we are going to make an actual flying helicopter, with its rotors rotating.
ARKit apps using Unity that you are going to learn in this class.
1) Placing an abandoned house:
In this app you will learn how to do basic setup with ARKit and unity and it will teach you how to place virtual objects in the real world. Also we will be able to generate realistic and real time shadows.
2) AR Flying Dragon:
In this app you will learn how to place a realistic flying dragon which can breath out fire. This is the coolest AR app and you will learn how to introduce animations in Augmented reality.
Build Amazing Augmented Reality Apps for iOS.
You will learn how to build real and amazing augmented reality apps using ARKit. It will start from the very beginning covering the basics of AR and how to setup your AR project. Next you will dive into advanced concepts of plane detection, physics and collision detection. It will also show you how you can load models from Google 3D Warehouse using SketchUp.
What you will learn from this course?
- Create amazing Augmented Reality Apps Using ARKit Using Swift.
- Build apps for the fourth transformation by placing virtual objects in the real world.
- Learn SceneKit framework through the use of ARKit.
- Become a professional app developer, take freelance gigs and work from anywhere in the world.
- Bored with the same old, same old? Apply for a new job in a software company as an iOS developer.
Develop 4 Augmented Reality Apps with Swift 4 and iOS 11 using the ARKit, SpriteKit, SceneKit and CoreML Frameworks.
This course is meant to give you an introduction into this amazing technology that allows us to create incredible apps fairly easily. You are going to learn all of the basics of the ARKit Framework and Apple’s Machine Learning Framework CoreML. You will be able to understand how Augmented Reality apps work and how you can make them on your own.
Master ARKit and build an amazing AR apps for iOS.
What you will learn from this course?
- Create dope Augmented Reality (AR) Apps Using ARKit Using Swift 4.
- Build apps that can be placing virtual objects in the real world.
- Learn all about the SceneKit framework through the use of ARKit.
- Become a professional app developer and take freelance gigs to work from anywhere in the world.
Disclosure: We are affiliated with some of the resources mentioned in this article. We may get a small commission if you buy a course through links on this page. Thank you.