Top Online Tutorials To Learn Kanban For Project Management
Learn Kanban For Agile Lean Project and become Beginners to Advanced
Kanban is a simple system for creating products based on continuous deliveries. This system originated from the Japanese manufacturing system, but you can use it to achieve more in work or your business or personal life.
Learn the fundamentals of Kanban to improve productivity.
With this course:
- Learn and understand Kanban
- Discover how to use a Kanban board to help your team prioritize more effectively
- Explore essential lean principles
- Learn how to use The Kanban Board, Workflow, Work In Progress Limits, Priority setting, The Pull System and more.
In this course, you will learn essential lean principles and discover how to use a kanban board to help your team prioritize more effectively. Learn about starting enterprise lean, setting up a board, optimizing your flow, and much more.
Learn how to reduce bottlenecks, visualize workflow, with the kanban board and combine with scrum plus scrumban pointers.
This course gives you a complete overview of the Kanban Board and how it is used to visualise the work-flow. In this class you will learn:
- Concise overview of Kanban — including origin, how to use the Kanban board, workflow, work in progress limits, priority setting, the pull system.
- The facts based on real industry experience and research — the correct terminology and use of Kanban is essential to mastering it.
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of kanban such as it’s origin, how to use the kanban board, workflow, work in progress limits, priority setting, the pull system. Examples are included throughout the course wirh excellent quality video and audio. All is based real world experience.
How to use Scrum, Kanban, Extreme to build awesome Agile teams.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Have the ability to get your organization ready for agile
- Prepare the ground work for a successful agile project
- Know the history of Agile and why we use it.
- Be able to start and run a agile project
- Be able to get buy in from executive sponsors
- Know the agile teams and roles and responsibilities
- Be able to get your team to self organize
This course will use a sample project to show how to build your agile team. A team with an agile mindset is self-organized, collaborative, and accountable. It also outlines the common pitfalls inherent in the implementation: new teams need to watch for confusing their roles and understand the challenges with managing self-organized groups.
Level Up from Beginner User all the way to Advanced Master with Trello.
With this course:
- Make your digital world go from disorganized chaos, to easy to manage bliss
- Use Trello for all of your project management needs
- Become a master at organization through the use of boards, lists, and cards
- Watch your productivity levels soar as you learn how to manage multiple boards with ease
- Learn the secret shortcuts and hidden uses of Trello
- How to access a super cool Trello Bonus
- Discover uses not-yet-thought-of for Trello as you watch the multiple ways
- You will never use a normal to do list ever again
- Learn project management from start to finish for a multitude of different project types
- Learn to create easy to access shared shopping lists
- Personalized project template creation
- Learn collaboration with business team members
After taking this course you will be a master at using Trello in all the above ways, and more.
Elevate your efficiency. Dismiss stress. Be happy.
With this course, you will learn how to:
- Create Scrumlife habit to increase motivation and efficiency at daily works
- Manage works using Kanban
- Set good long-term and short-term goals
- Limit work in progress to be more focused and get more things done
- Keep workflow smooth by frequently adapting to impediments and changes
- Improve yourself by maintaining continuous improvement
After taking this course, you will be able to master the two important principles of the personal Kanban method: (1) Works and workflow visualization and (2) Limit work in progress.
This method will help you to be able to improve your personal productivity, get things done and control stress. The course is consisted of 5 short sections. Each section focus on present one or more technique which you can apply immediately to your current work.
Manage tasks, collaborate, and be more productive than ever before.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- What Kanban is
- How you can use it to make your workflow more productive with Trello.
- How to define your workflows as Trello boards
- How to use your boards to collaborate with others and have deeper insight into the progress of your work.
Whether you’re new to the world of project management, want to move to Kanban & Trello from another project management system, or are already a Trello user, you’ll find value in the topics discussed during this course as well as the examples and templates provided afterwards.
Learn about OOP, UML, Agile, Kanban, SCRUM and so much more! Get insights into the software development industry.
With this course:
- Get closer to your goal of becoming a professional software developer
- Understand the fundamentals of object-oriented programming
- Read UML diagrams, create class and sequence diagrams to describe software systems
- Learn about Agile, Waterfall, Kanban and SCRUM
- Get insights into the daily activities of professional software development teams
This comprehensive course explores the principles and techniques of software development. It explains each concept using easy-to-understand analogies.
Topics include: Debunking myths about becoming a developer, misconceptions around software development, core object-orientation concepts: classes, abstraction, polymorphism and more.
Disclosure: We are affiliated with some of the resources mentioned in this article. We may get a small commission if you buy a course through links on this page. Thank you.