Top Tutorials To Learn JIRA
Learn Jira software to manage bug tracking and agile project management for beginners to advanced.
Jira is widely used project management tool and issue tracking tool in software industry. Project managers uses Jira and confluence to manage the agile projects in the startups and companies. Understanding of Jira helps project managers on how to track the projects progress and achieve software deliverable with little effort and time.
Learn to work on, manage & administer agile projects with this comprehensive course on JIRA Software & Confluence
With this course:
- Understand what JIRA is, benefits of JIRA and how to use JIRA
- Understand Scrum — the stakeholders, events and overall flow of work
- Understand Kanban flow of work
- Use JIRA as a user working within an agile team — creating, working on and searching for issues, customizing dashboards etc.
- Use JIRA as a manager of an agile team — configuring agile boards, managing the backlog, sprints and releases etc.
- Administer all aspects of JIRA — create users, groups, set permissions, configure issue types, screens, fields, workflows etc.
- Use examples presented in this course to customize and use JIRA based on your own unique needs
- Get ideas (through examples presented in the course) on how JIRA can be utilized for different scenarios or situations
- Learn the basics of Confluence
- Learn how you can use both JIRA and Confluence together to work better and be more productive in general
This course walks through all the core features and concepts of JIRA with real-world examples and has been catered for all users, managers and admins.
Covers the main aspects of JIRA including working within an agile team, leading an agile team, and administering the main things that make up JIRA.
Everything you need to know to get started with Atlassian’s powerful agile project management and issue tracker tool.
In this course, you will:
- Understand Jira’s core features and how it works.
- Use Jira more productively.
- Benefit from Jira as a team leader or manager.
- Set Jira up for your team or company as an administrator.
In the first module, the course covers some core concepts and terms you’ll need to know about both agile and Jira before diving into the software itself.
After that, you’ll look at Jira from an end user’s perspective. In the fourth module, you’ll look at Jira from an administrator’s perspective.
Ultimate QA Manual Testing course with Live project and Live demo + Real time interview questions + Life time support
With this course:
- Learn and start your career as Software Quality Assurance field from the experienced professional.
- You will be seeing the live project from beginning to the end.
- You would be guaranteed become a perfect software tester after taking this course.
- You would start from your role as a tester and your team responsibilities.
- You would get the introduction of the live project, Agile Methodology, Test plan, Test cases, Test defects, Defect life cycle, Different environments, Release process, API testing, and much more.
- You would be learning how to perform testing in real time. You would also get live experience in Agile and test management tools like Jira.
This course is designed completely on practical approach. From beginning to the end, you would see yourself working in an organization, and on a real time project. This course gives you the complete cycle of software testing from your role to different approaches to develop a software to requirement docs from the client to software development to the real time testing to the release process.
You would be able to see end to end approach of software testing. You would be getting the real Test plan, Test case documents as well as very practical interview questions.
Learn Atlassian JIRA from Scratch and start using it effectively for Software Development and Testing.
In this course, learn:
- How to install JIRA and get started with learning JIRA
- How to use Atlassian JIRA effectively for Test Case Management
- How to do Defect Management in JIRA
- How to work with different reports in JIRA
- Learn about Agile development methodologies
- How to create and configure JIRA Agile boards SCRUM and KANBAN
- How to effectively use JIRA Query Language (JQL) to search for issues in JIRA
In this course you will learn about JIRA from very basic till advanced concepts of JIRA like SCRUM and KANBAN. This course is well thought and designed in a way that will suit the very basic and advanced JIRA user. It has covered all the aspects of SDLC in JIRA and explained how you can do Test Management, Project Management, Defect Management, Agile Software Development, Reporting and much more with JIRA.
Get started on your journey in Agile and JIRA
With this course:
- End users shall learn about the JIRA Portfolio — JIRA Software, JIRA Service Desk, and JIRA Core)
- Describe the Scrum software development process and how it’s implemented in Jira Software
- Agile Project Managers shall be able to create and manage Scrum or Kanban Board
- Product Owners shall be able to maintain a backlog effectively
- Scrum Masters shall be learn how to groom the backlog and plan the sprint
- Agile Team members shall Prioritize issues and group them into epics and versions
- Agile Team Members shall learn estimating stories and create a sprint backlog
- JIRA Administrators shall configure the board to add columns, swim lanes, and quick filters
- Navigate issues by mapping statuses to columns, transition stories across the board to “Done”
- Identify and use the Reports and Dashboards within JIRA for status reporting
This course walks through all the core features and concepts of JIRA with real-world examples and has been catered for all users, managers and admins.It incorporates and uses some of the latest features released for JIRA Software on Cloud. Learn the most important characteristics of Scrum and Kanban agile methodologies Covers the main aspects of JIRA including working within an agile team, leading an agile team, and administering the main things that make up JIRA.
A practical guide to building a workflow for teams to use in JIRA
With this course, learn how to:
- Customize JIRA’s agile features.
- Understand workflows in JIRA better.
- Be able to customize JIRA’s agile boards.
This Team workflows in JIRA course is intended to give you some tips, tricks and techniques you can use right away to work better in JIRA. You’ll use a project-based approach to build a workflow that allows a dev team to send issues to a QA team and then have the QA team send them back through JIRA’s agile boards.
You’ll learn about many of JIRA’s features including agile boards, filters, permissions, workflows, schemes, and many more.
Step by step complete guide for Agile project management using JIRA tool
In this course, you’ll learn:
- Agile Process
- Agile Benefits
- Roles and responsibilities for each member in Agile
- Sprint planning meeting, retrospective meeting, daily scrum meetings
- JIRA installation
- JIRA benefits and features
- Basic concepts of JIRA
- Scrum board creation/configuration
- Sprints/Issues/Manage fllters
- Dashboards creation/configuration
- Creating the reports using the Gadgets ( Dashboard)
- Creating the scrum board / working with the scrum board
- Create the task/subtask
- Create the issue / Bug reporting
Some features that will be covered as part of this JIRA course and each feature will be covered with the practical approach in Agile scrum project are, Overview Agile, what is scrum, scrum overview, scrum benefits, scrum rolxdes and many more.
Join us on Facebook Messenger and Telegram to receive updates on new free courses.
An Admin’s Guide to the Issue Administration Area in JIRA.
With this course you’ll have
- A firm understanding of every section in the Issue Administration area of JIRA.
- A great idea of what JIRA is capable of doing so you’ll know how to boost your team’s performance in JIRA.
This course covers all of the features in the Issue Administration of JIRA. You’ll learn what issue types are, how to use them, how to create them and how to apply them to projects. Then you’ll learn what Workflows are, how to create them and dive deep into the various transition options we have for them. Along the way you’ll learn about Workflow Schemes to apply them to projects.
From there you’ll keep moving along as we learn about screens, fields, issue features, issue attributes and many, many more features in JIRA.
Plan, track, work — smarter & faster! Learn Atlassian JIRA from scratch, enhance your resume & impress everyone!
In this course:
- Learn key concepts about JIRA
- Create projects suited for tracking agile, help desk, project management and any other type
- Create, edit and manage different types of issues (stories, tasks, sub-tasks)
- Become a power user by learning basic and advanced search using JQL
- Create impressive reports with JIRA
This course focuses on the practicalities of using JIRA. The concepts are covered quickly and clearly with quick tips and shortcuts such as advanced menu items for issues and JQL, and reporting.
This also covers how JIRA Agile works with agile boards and various agile reporting. It will allow you to start creating your own projects, issues, search queries, agile boards, and reports.
Including User management, Different life cycle and Agile boards
This course makes you:
- Ready to work on Test management using JIRA
- Expert in Bug Tracking and Managing project in Agile way
JIRA issue would track bug or issue that underlies the project. Once you have imported project then you can create issues.
Under Issues, you will find other useful features like issue types, workflow’s screens, fields, issue attributes.
Did you like the post?
Give me claps! you can give up to 50 times to the clap, and that many more people find and know this post, and of course… don’t forget to share.
Let’s see that applause!